Our staff share the same values: a willingness to engage with clients, to establish relationship based on trust and a commitment to excellence. EGYP encourages intra-team dynamism and growth by giving individual members responsibility for their own projects and objectives.
Specialist fields : Trademark, design and model law, domain name law, contract law and intellectual property audits, copyright, competition law
Tél : +33 (0)5 62 26 15 27
- Graduate in Private Law (University of Paris I, 1997)
- Graduate in Intellectual Property (University of Paris I, 1998)
- French Intellectual Property Attorney (Trademarks, Designs and Models)
- European Trademark Attorney
- Member of the French Patent and Trademark Attorneys Institute (CNCPI) and the French Association of Trademark and Model Attorneys (APRAM)
Nathalie Pacaud joined the Paris Office in 1999 has been an Intellectual Property Attorney in our Toulouse office since August 2016.
Her work principally focusses on trademarks, designs and models. She has acquired a great deal of experience in dealing with certification marks, trademark protection strategies and audits, pre-trial proceedings and disputes in France and abroad. As such, she advises certifying bodies, large intellectual property groups and SMEs. She has been a Partner since June 2014.